- All papers submitted to the CONMEDIA 2021 must be written in English and formatted in the IEEE standard two-column paper template which provided by the conference organizer. Failing to conform the standard format will be rejected and returned directly to the authors for possible revision.
- For the purpose of review process, initial submission of a manuscript is limited up to eight (8) pages. Longer papers are not accepted and will be rejected by our EDAS system.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee of CONMEDIA 2021.
- For the purpose of Publication in the conference proceedings, the final version of each accepted paper is limited to a six (6) pages. Final papers that exceed the standard length may be submitted upon payment of over-length page charges (US$ 100 per page). A maximum of two (2) extra pages above the standard six (6) pages is permitted by the conference.
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the listed authors must register and present the paper at the conference according to the schedule of the conference. Student registrants and regular registrants may upload more than one final papers.
- If for any reason the presenter is unable to attend and present the paper, the author needs to ensure that there will be a qualified colleague presents the paper at the conference day on the author’s behalf. Failing to follow this rule, your registered paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore.
- Authors should prepare the paper according to the IEEE standard conference paper template provided here.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities DO NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE in the text-body of the paper.
- Full papers in PDF format must be submitted through our EDAS Conference papers submission system:
Authors, please collect videos and presentation slides via EDAS, and the following link:
- Duration 12 – 15 minutes
- Video format .mp4
- Revise and proofread your final manuscript using the final paper template provided here.
- Authors are expected to revise their paper by taking into account all of the comments and feedback from the reviewers.
- Please read the template’s guidelines carefully and prepare your camera-ready manuscripts accordingly. DO NOT change the template’s formatting (paragraph, margin, header, footer, etc.). DO NOT add page number to your final manuscript. The conference organizer reserves the right to exclude submitted final papers that do not adhere to the template’s formatting guidelines from the conference proceedings.
- The standard final, camera-ready manuscript is allowed to have four (4) to six (6) pages without extra charge. A maximum of two (2) additional pages is permitted at an extra charge (US$ 100 per page).
- Submit the PDF (IEEE Xplore compliant) versions of your final paper. The PDF version of the submitted final paper should be the one that is generated by the IEEE eXpress and has passed the IEEE Xplore compliant check. To generate such a PDF, please refer to the guidelines on the tab to the right of this page.
- Full papers in PDF format must be submitted through your account at EDAS Conference papers submission system: https://edas.info/r28532
You are required to check the IEEE Xplore compatibility of the PDF file of your camera-ready paper using the IEEE PDF eXpress web service. Along with the generated IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF, you also need to submit the email confirmation from IEEE Author Service that is sent to you after the completion of the check.
The IEEE PDF eXpress service can be accessed by the following steps:
- Create an account at or login to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site and use a Conference ID 53104X
- For each camera-ready paper, click “Create New Title”.
- On the Paper Information page, enter the title of your paper in the “Enter Title Info” box.
- Click the “Submit file for Checking or Converting” button.
- On the “Upload File” page, choose the the MS Word version of the final paper you want to check. Once you upload the file, you will receive an email confirmation of the successful upload.
- In less than 24 hours (actually it normally takes only a couple of minutes), you will receive an email from the IEEE Author Service with the result of the online PDF check of your file.
- If your file passes the check, you need to submit this email as a text or PDF files with your camera-ready paper PDF at the Paper Submission Site.
- If your file fails to pass the check, Click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information about the errors in your file and suggestions for generating corrected PDF. You may also click “Request Technical Help” for technical support in your account.
Complete and submit the IEEE Copyright Transform Form through EDAS. Normally, the author will fill out this copyright before uploading the final paper file in EDAS.